Thursday, September 29, 2011

Technology Self Assesment: School 2.0

Taking the Reflection Tool it allowed me to reflect on what skills I integrate with "formal/traditional" teaching. It allowed me to identify which areas of NETs-Ts I can improve and grow in. Below are my results in how I would integrate technology in my classroom.
I chose to explore NETs #3, Model Digital-Age Work and Learning. I scored the lowest in this area. I believe that I scored the lowest because techonology is always changing. With it always changing there is new and better, but there is still good. In this class I have reflected on all the technology that we have used. I think I can grow and learn with knowing where to find good resources of how to integrate technology in the classroom. I explored The Journal to help me in the quest for new tools. I came across the article of the "Top 10 Web 2.0 Tools for Young Learners". Her article gives links and a reason why they should be used. After reading the information I really looked into Glogster. It was an awesome tool to use in the classroom. ost of all it was a safe and easy way to apply everyday knowledge and learning. Love this and will definitely use this in the classroom. Here are the others that made the Top 10 list. Hope you can look into these and hopefully apply them in your teaching. Lovely's Original Article. Below is a idea of what one Glog can look like. Enjoy!

CLICK TO SEE ENLARGED


No comments:

Post a Comment